Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Fish and the bubble head

fish cartoon

Drawing cartoons with Inkscape is my favourite hobby. I draw cartoons to entertain my family, they enjoy watching it and watching Im doing it. When I start my pc, launch Inkscape and draw cartoon my youngest daughter will always by my side and of course with a lot of question. I've made a few shorts animation for family entertainment also, perhaps next time I'll post one.

Brief Information On Subject :
Cartoon is a drawing depicting a humorous situation, often accompanied by a caption.

Simple howto :
Various Inkscape tools such as creating shapes, path intersection and union. Gradient and blur to get lights and shadow effects.

Tutorial for drawing a fish bubbling ( cartoon ) is here

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails