Friday, September 19, 2008

Azn Wild

Starting with Malayan Tapir, I am going to make illustrations of wildlife and post it here. My daughter loves wildlife and sometimes she asked me about it, such as where they live, what they eat and many many more. I have to make extra readings and refer to some of my friends at Wildlife Department. Me, myself also interested at wildlife, they are wonderful creatures. Having same interest with our own family is wonderful thing in life. List of wildlife at my mind now are elephant, leopard, tiger, deer and orang utan. You are welcome to add your favourites in my list.
If you have photos of animals and you don't mind if I use it as a basic for illustration, do leave a message for me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

regarth!! this good

Related Posts with Thumbnails